The Effects of Population Density and Noise Paper
Prepare a 1,400- to 1,650-word paper in which you analyze the effect of population
density and noise on individuals. As a part of your analysis be sure to address
the following items:
- Describe the concepts of territoriality, privacy, and personal
- Examine how the concepts of territoriality, privacy, and personal space
have become increasingly important as populations become denser.
- Clarify the effect nature (e.g., zoos, parks, gardens) has on individuals
living in urban environments.
- Describe the concept of noise and examine the effect that it has on
- Examine at least two strategies that can be used to reduce noise in the
workplace or in the living environment.