Pick country in one of the regions of the Third World (Africa, Asia, Latin America, Caribbean or the Middle East) and respond to each of these points as it relates to the country selected. The country selected cannot be from your country of origin.
- Ethnic-Cultural divisions
- The Status of Women
- Agrarian Reform
- Urbanization (employment, housing, and crime)
- Economic Growth/Underdevelopment
- Political Underdevelopment
- Ways to improve current practices within the country. Identify obstacles and how they can be overcome.