- It is a Customer Relationship Management module
- You should act as a firm of CRM consultants when write the presentation
- You should support all of the information that you will write by some references
- It is a presentation about the attached case study, which you should firstly go through it and based on its information start make the presentation based on below requirements.
- You should make it in a power point slides (15 slides without referencing, cover and content pages).
- Write notes about each slide to show what I have to say when I present the presentation and to guide me when I do it. In other words, I need you to put sufficient information about all things that I will say through the presentation in each slides.
- You should firstly go through the attached PowerPoint files which are about the course concepts as you will build the presentation on it with the case study attached file (do not forget to watch videos as well that in the case study file) .
- The presentation must:
A) critically assess how banks in the UK have been managing their customers. When preparing your presentation you should build on course concepts, the case study ‘Making the banking industry Customer focused and getting rid of the banksters’. You may, if you wish, comment briefly on what the regulator has said about the complaint handling process.
B) Develop a customer management strategy for how Newbank should profitably manage its customers
The Tomlinson report (appendix 1 in the case study) recommends that Lloyds and RBS should be broken up into 6 smaller banks. You have been asked to develop a customer relationship management strategy for Newbank which you should assume is one of the 6 new banks that may be formed if the break up goes ahead.
As part of your strategy you should advise Newbank to:-
- Use either the QCi, Payne or Round model.
- Develop value propositions for SMEs and credit card customers
- Obtain value from the customers in an ethical way
- Provide SMEs and credit card customers with a great customer experience and ensure complaints are handled promptly and fairly
- Organise their business as a system
Your recommendations should build on course concepts and the case study.
You should use at least 15 references. SON 1 cited 15 times counts as 1.
You should make appropriate use of Journals including specialist journals such as the Journal of Financial Services Marketing.