How Natural Disasters affect small businesses and how governmental policy fits in for those small businesses This research paper will show how recent natural disasters that include: The flooding in Colorado recently, the Blizzard in South Dakota last October, Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Fires In Colorado Springs, California etc, Hurricane in New England, tornados in Oklahoma City and other recent places, and any other big United States recent natural disasters and how they have impacted the small business/rancehrs sector as well as how has governmental policy helped or not helped these small businesses/ranchers.
This research paper will be presented at the college on research day. It needs to be 12-16 pages. I will make a poster to go along with the paper you do. I would like the above disasters used in the paper.
I have numerous resources I can upload. These can be used, but also need some more scholarly sources as well.
The sources website and titles I have are
1. www.theguardian.com “South Dakots’s cattle cataclysm:Why isn’t this horror news?”
2. www.mytown.kotatv.com “blizzard costs South Dakota ranchers”
3. www.readwrite.com “Samll Businesses & The Impact of Natural Disasters”
4. www.cmitsolutions.com “is your small business prepared for a Natural Disaster?”
5. “The effects if Disaster on Large vs. Small Businesses by Osmond Vitez, Demand Media (Scholarly)
6. www.360financialliteracy.org “Natural Disaster Planning for Small Businesses”
7. www.smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com “7 ways to Protect you Business From Disaster”
8. www.blookingdale.patch.com “Is your small business prepared for a natural disaster?”
9. www.thesilverlining.com ” Can your Business survive a natural disaster?”
10. “The Next Big Disaster: Is the private sector prepared? www.fdsys.gov (Scholarly)
11. www.businesspundit.com “The economic impact of Natural Disaster”
12. www.businessnewsdaily.com “Natural Disasters wreak havoc on Small businesses”
13. www.stlouisfed.org “The economics of natural disasters” (Scholarly)
Again, I can upload these if you can’t find them with the exception of #10 as that is way to big to upload.
This paper is kind of half Weather/half Political Science paper.