Explain the importance of your selected business’s vision, mission, and values in determining your strategic direction
Individual-Strategic Plan, Part I:Conceptualizing a Business
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explain the importance of your selected business’s vision, mission, and values in determining your strategic direction. Include the following:
• Define your business, products or services, and customers by developing a mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
• Create a vision for this organization that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
• Define your guiding principles or values for your selected business considering the topics of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
• Analyze how the vision, mission, and values guide the organization’s strategic direction.
• Evaluate how the organization addresses customer needs and critique how they achieve competitive advantage.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Prepare to discuss this assignment with the class.