Determine the difference between a conceptual and a measured variable
Determine the difference between a conceptual and a measured variable.
2. Understand what an operational definition is.
3. Determine the difference between nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio scale variables.
4. Understand what projective tests, associative lists, and think-aloud protocols are and what each is designed to measure.
5. Understand what Likert scales are and what they are used to measure.
6. Understand what reactivity is and how measured variables can be designed to avoid it.
7. Determine how behavioral measures are used in research.
8. Understand the pros and cons of using self-report versus behavioral measures.
9. Write a literature review.