Conduct an interview with an employee (preferably a supervisor or manager) at your current job or a previous job
- Value of a team environment:Is the company operating with a team structure? How effective is the team structure? How could the company improve the effectiveness of the team environment? If there is no team structure currently in place, how should one be implemented?
- Job satisfaction of the employees:Are the employees satisfied or is there a lot of complaining, absenteeism, and turnover? What could the company be doing to improve job satisfaction?
- How does the company currently communicate with their employees regarding company changes?Do they rely on technology for their announcements? Is this an effective method of communication?
- Efforts made to motivate your employees:What is being done to motivate the employees? Do employees get regular pay raises? Is there a rewards program? Are they being recognized for their accomplishments? Name at least three things the company could be doing to motivate their employees.
- Assistance offered in helping your employees to deal with stress management: